Toddlers & 2s
Teaching children the way God made them, toddlers and 2s sing, play, and talk—giving them time to smile, laugh, and wonder.
- Quick Steps™ for easy teacher prep
- CD with reproducible music and printable files, including Family Together Time take-home family resource
- Colorful visuals, including three card stock booklets
- Weekly encounters with Teddy the bear, the toddlers and 2s puppet friend
- 2+ hours of materials including interactive Bible Time that uses songs and multi-sensory visuals-
- Options for babies and bonus units for older children
- Special-needs-friendly activities identified in each lesson
- Online bonus materials for teachers and families
Toddlers & 2s Teacher’s Convenience Kit
Simplify lesson planning with 1 easy kit! The kit includes Toddlers & 2s Teacher Guide, colorful visuals, board books that correlate with the units, and a CD that includes reproducible music and Family Together Time take-home. Order 1 per class. Available in print or as a PDF download for one user or multiple users. Options are available when making your selection in the store.
Toddlers & 2s Teacher Guide
Features 13 age-appropriate lessons, each packed with more than 2 hours of active learning. Teaching tips and varied motor, sensory, and language experiences allow children to discover and explore. Activity options for babies are included in each unit. Order 1 per teacher. Available in print, as Microsoft® Word downloads, or as PDF downloads. Options are available for one user or multiple users when making your selection in the store.
God Loves Me Coloring Pages, Ages 1–2
Looking for activities for your class? These pages are filled with reproducible pictures that toddlers and 2s recognize from their world. Children can scribble, color, or add texture and stickers to pictures that help teachers reinforce and extend learning in fun ways! It even comes with a table of contents so you can tie each activity to your HeartShaper® Children’s Curriculum.
What They’re Saying
“I love the repetition of Bible Time in each Toddlers & 2s unit. The little ones catch on to the songs easily and really enjoy them. The crafts and activities are simple and keep the toddlers’ attention as you take the opportunity to teach them.”Celine Bird, Children’s Minister,Nondenominational Christian church, FL—New User