Explore six HeartShaper age levels and all the available resources for an engaging Sunday school program.
Bible-Centered Sunday School Curriculum for Toddlers Through Preteens
HeartShaper classroom-based curriculum is focused on helping kids love God and His Word—and live it out. HeartShaper is the only Sunday school curriculum that promotes biblical literacy by taking kids through the Bible five times by the time they reach sixth grade. With one focus per lesson and our unique Quick Steps™, teaching is easy—and learning is fun!
Help Kids Use Their Bibles
Bible skills are integrated into every lesson, and each HeartShaper age level builds on the skills taught in the one before it. Listed below is one Bible skill per age level. Click on the link to find the complete Bible Skills Plan.
- Toddlers & 2s—begin to understand that the Bible is God’s special book
- Preschool—point to and repeat simple Bible words
- Pre-K & K—begin to sequence events in main Bible stories
- Early Elementary—know how to find Bible verses
- Middle Elementary—grasp why it’s important to read and study the Bible
- PreTeen—see the Bible as God’s Word and accept its absolute truth
Reach Kids With Special Needs
Reach kids with special needs and make a difference—in a child’s future, in a family’s church experience, and in your church and community. HeartShaper gives the resources you need to train teachers and adapt lesson activities so you can include kids with special needs in your Sunday school.
Our special-needs-friendly tips and activity adaptations are easy for teachers to identify and use!
“The first word she ever spoke was the name of Jesus.”
Each Quarter You’ll Get
- Carefully chosen Bible stories and topics for age-appropriate levels
- Integrated Bible skill activities to help kids develop the ability to find God’s answers
- Bible memory activities so kids learn one Scripture verse or passage in each unit
- Activity options and ideas for tailoring lessons to accommodate kids’ learning styles
- Easy-to-prepare Quick Steps™ for easy lesson preparation
- • Available in print, as Microsoft® Word downloads, or as PDF downloads. Options are available for one user or multiple users. Check out the options when you are making your selections in the store.
- Interactive visuals
- CD with audio tracks and printable files for additional activities, Bible Memory, teacher helps, and more
Teaching Pictures (Preschool, Pre-K & K, Early Elementary)
- Bible story in both English and Spanish
- Activity and game ideas
Online Helps and Related Resources
- FREE online resources—
- Correlated and reproducible resources—including coloring, craft, and puzzle books—to use anytime
Packed with Extras
- For Toddlers & 2s, Pre-K & K: 2+ correlated hours of interactive Bible learning. Toddlers & 2s includes bonus activities for babies.
- For Early Elementary: Fun Bible story review games and seasonal ideas.
- For Preteen: Media options and technology tips.
- For Preteen: The Beat —a weekly online activity option—introduces lessons with current events, trends or media.